I plan on being more or less intoxicated for the next week
You have now all been warned
My final final is over!
I don’t need to think about genomics/human genome structure and function ever again (unless I become interested in it)!
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
I’VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS FOR SEVEN YEARS
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO ?????
what’s Whitney Houston’s favorite type of coordination?
i hate this i hate u
This is my favorite thing to ever be on the Internet.
1.The Geek Manifesto by Mark Henderson
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3. Les misérables - vol. I par Victor Hugo
4. Drinking with Men by Rosie Schaap
5. Teen Angst? Naaah… by Ned Vizzini
6. Slimed! by Matthew Klickstein
7. Obsessed: America’s Food Addiction - And My Own by Mika Brzezinski
8. Monster Loyalty by Jackie Huba
9. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (lmao so terrible)
10. The Beginning Runner’s Handbook by Ian MacNeill
11. The Beauty Experiment by Phoebe Baker Hyde
12. The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer by Siddharta Mukherjee
— George R.R. Martin — Entertainment Weekly: George R.R. Martin on why Joffrey died THAT way (via perksofbeingalannister)