Well as long as we’re talking about the ancient internet, who remembers this.
tattoo this on every inch of my body
It’s really comforting to know that even Leonardo DiCaprio’s selfies look weird and ugly. Like, you can see him taking the picture, you can see background him being handsome and on the phone screen is a weird pale blob that looks nothing like him. What is this evil magic that makes phones do this?
1.The Geek Manifesto by Mark Henderson
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3. Les misérables - vol. I par Victor Hugo
4. Drinking with Men by Rosie Schaap
5. Teen Angst? Naaah… by Ned Vizzini
6. Slimed! by Matthew Klickstein
7. Obsessed: America’s Food Addiction - And My Own by Mika Brzezinski
8. Monster Loyalty by Jackie Huba
revering people to the point of refusing to see their flaws is unhealthy and writing someone off as a horrible person for HAVING flaws is equally unhealthy. im sorry that im about to use this phrase because it usually makes me roll my eyes so hard but the habit on this…
this gave me chills
- Everything you create, you use to destroy.
- Yeah, we call it human nature.
The Fifth Element (1997)
Frankenstein enters into a body building competition and finds he has seriously misunderstood the objective